Residential Landscape Design and Installation
At Strauser Nature’s Helpers, we are dedicated to our client’s satisfaction. We are a full service, fully insured landscape design and installation company who have served the community for over 15 years. Contact us today for a free, no-obligation quote.
Landscape Design Service
- Free on site consultations
- Site Measuring
- Design renderings, color or black and white, to scale
- Project Management
- Do-It-Yourself Consulting
Here’s what to expect (Design Phase):
Be ready to tell us your general objectives, lifestyle, design ideas and budget expectations.
- A rep from Strauser will come and meet with you at your home for an initial consultation.
- If you’d like us to move forward with a landscape design plan, the team will make an onsite visit for measurements, grades and photos.
- We present you with a concept. Any needed revisions can be discussed and made to create the final plan.
- Once plans are approved, we can determine a quote for the landscape construction work.
- The completed design drawings and construction quote are presented and the design fee is collected.*
Landscape Installation Services
Things to think about
- What is your design style?
- Do you have pictures to show what you like?
- What do you like to do outdoors?
- What do you like to do on vacation?
- What are the pros & cons of your property?
- What is your budget?
Now your dream getaway is just steps away (Construction Phase):
- We confirm all the details. Remember – no one likes surprises, especially not at this stage.
- The crews and any specialized tradespeople are assigned to your project.
- Locates are requested by Strauser for the various utilities and services on your property. This is done to avoid unnecessary damage, injury, or service interruption.
- You will need to apply for the necessary permits (parking, site alterations, road occupancy, or building permits, for example). Don’t want that inspector shutting down your dream for lack of a little paperwork.
- Crews begin the work. Depending on the type of project, the usual order looks like this: demolition if necessary, excavation, material delivery, base prep, electrical/plumbing rough in, hardscapes (masonry), carpentry, lighting & appliance installation, planting & sodding, site repairs, if necessary, detailing, testing, clean up.
- If anything comes up and we have some advice, we’ll let you know. As usual, we’ll get down all the details and send out any plan changes to you, so you always know where we all stand.
- When the project is complete, your sales rep and foreman make a final walkthrough and any outstanding items are taken care of.
- We’ll arrange a follow up visit with you to see what you think. While we love doing the work, what makes it really rewarding for us is to see that you love your new space. If you’ll let us, we’ll also snap a few pictures for our portfolio.